Separating Chopped Wire
A large metals recycler needed replacement density separators for one of its processing lines.
Triple/S proposed Pace T-20 separators for this line. Proven design for handling minerals and making fine distinctions of density.
Independent control and adjustment of:
- Slope adjustable in two different planes
- Operating frequency
- Fluidizing air pressure
- Air pressure distribution
- Infinitely adjustable output selectors for fine tuning of the discharged material.
This offers a spectrum of density ranging from Heavy to Light. Generally, 3 outputs are taken, Heavy, Light and a Middling that offers the opportunity for more processing to better classify the size and/or shape and eventual classification as Heavy or Light. Optional features include:
- Eccentric total stroke lengths, short or long
- Porosity and texture of material contact deck surface
- Electronic control of operating frequency and airflow
Triple/S and the Customer
This customer has over sixty-five pieces of Triple/S equipment.
Product Type: Recycled Wire - non-ferrous copper and/or aluminum mixed with plastic insulation
Material Density: 20-90 PCF
Capacity: 10-15,000 PPH
Duty: 8 hours / day