Employment Opportunities at Triple/S DynamicsPosted on December 6th, 2016 by vapro
TRIPLE/S DYNAMICS, INC. designs and manufactures custom-engineered material handling equipment including vibrating conveyors, vibrating screens, rotary screens, size reduction equipment and density separators.
Job Title: Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician to provide repair, maintenance, trouble shooting of our existing equipment at customer facilities and installation/start-up supervision for our new equipment and modifications to our existing equipment at customer facilities. Will also be engaged in performing audits (performance and overall condition and operation) of our existing equipment at customer facilities. Will assist with tear down and inspection of machines and/or machine components sent in by customer for repair/rebuild.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Strong mechanical aptitude and hands-on maintenance & repair experience
- Knowledge of new machinery installation, including electrical machinery, hydraulics, pneumatics
- Reading/analyzing drawings, schematics and other technical data
- Willingness and ability to travel, up to 75% including some holidays and weekends
- Requires basic knowledge of 3 phase Electrical Power Supply and Control Voltages
- Rigging and Lifting experience (Hoisting and Moving Equipment)
- Knowledgeable in safe work practices (PPE, Lock-out/tag-out, MSDS, Fall protection, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
- Remain calm in difficult situations
- Provide leads for possible parts sales and/or equipment sales to Parts Department and Sales Department
Education – Experience – Qualifications
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years experience in a customer service role employed with an equipment manufacturer
- The effective use of MS Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) and a basic understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- The character and desire to create a strong trust with customer through communication and commitment to the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be thorough and accurate, paying attention to the details
- Problem solving skills a must
- The ability to comprehend parts drawings and associated bills of materials
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and physical, criminal background check and E-Verify employment authorization verification
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Position is Full-time, Non-Exempt. Salary commensurate with experience. Triple/S is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Send resume to [email protected].
Job Title: Mechanical Assembler
Assemble mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize tools such as socket wrenches, hand held wrenches and pneumatic impact to assemble new and rebuilt equipment
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Dismantle and evaluate equipment for rebuild
- Identify product defects and report to Quality when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Test and inspect equipment, fill out test report
- Prep materials for paint which could include cleaning, masking, sanding and/or grinding
- Spray paint product using pneumatic spray gun
- Drive a forklift
- Operate overhead hoist
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience may be required
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Basic blue print reading skills
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Physical Demands and Responsibilities
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
The ideal candidate will be punctual and reliable, able to work cooperatively in a team environment, able to work in a heated but un-air-conditioned manufacturing environment, have a basic understanding of safety rules and PPE requirements, good English communication skills, and willing and able to learn new skills.
Triple/S Dynamics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and uses E-VERIFY. Salary commensurate & excellent benefits. Submit resume to [email protected].