Employment Opportunities at Triple/S DynamicsPosted on December 6th, 2016 by vapro
TRIPLE/S DYNAMICS, INC. designs and manufactures custom-engineered material handling equipment including vibrating conveyors, vibrating screens, rotary screens, size reduction equipment and density separators. Triple/S is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for its Engineering Department.
JOB TITLE: MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER
Assemble mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize tools such as socket wrenches, hand held wrenches and pneumatic impact to assemble new and rebuilt equipment
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Dismantle and evaluate equipment for rebuild
- Identify product defects and report to Quality when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Test and inspect equipment, fill out test report
- Spray paint product using pneumatic spray gun
- Drive a forklift
- Operate overhead hoist
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience may be required
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Basic blue print reading skills
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
Physical Demands and Abilities:
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Position is Full-time, Non-Exempt; Location near Fair Park in Dallas
The ideal candidate will be punctual and reliable, able to work cooperatively in a team environment, able to work in a partially air-conditioned manufacturing environment, have a basic understanding of safety rules and PPE requirements, willing and able to learn new skills.
Triple/S Dynamics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary commensurate & excellent benefits. Submit resume to .