Employment Opportunities at Triple/S DynamicsPosted on December 6th, 2016 by vapro
TRIPLE/S DYNAMICS, INC. designs and manufactures custom-engineered material handling equipment including vibrating conveyors, vibrating screens, rotary screens, size reduction equipment and density separators. Triple/S is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for its Engineering Department.
JOB TITLE: PRODUCT ENGINEER
Designs, develops, and tests material handling components and equipment to meet customer and industry specifications. Configures and documents product variants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Design, draft, and support vibratory bulk material handling equipment using CAD tools
- Translate customer and industry specifications into product features and performance metrics.
- Document and maintain product and component designs to company and industry standards.
- Plan projects and complete on time and within budget.
- Model and analyze product designs for performance and reliability.
- Consult with Field Service to troubleshoot application issues.
- Test products in lab and field; document and report results.
- Support new product/component introduction to manufacturing facilities.
- Author and edit installation and maintenance manuals.
- Periodic travel to remote manufacturing facilities across Texas, as well as some travel to domestic and international customer facilities when needed.
Education – Experience – Qualifications:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Proficient with CAD tools, particularly Inventor and/or AutoCAD
- Strong analytical skills; solve complex problems.
- Manages projects with teams of 3 or more.
- Writes thorough and accurate technical reports.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization in verbal and written form.
- Stable work history & references.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- 3-5 years experience designing and testing mechanical equipment.
- Experience with vibration/harmonics in machinery
- Familiar with ERP/MRP business systems (Syteline, MAS, AS/400, AX, etc.)
- Experience with Machine Design/Power Transmission
Triple/S Dynamics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary commensurate & excellent benefits. Send resume to MMcNichol@sssdynamics.com.