Employment Opportunities at Triple/S Dynamics
TRIPLE/S DYNAMICS, INC. designs and manufactures custom-engineered material handling equipment including vibrating conveyors, vibrating screens, rotary screens, size reduction equipment and density separators.
Triple/S Dynamics is a 134-year-old company with a rich history of engineering, manufacturing and innovation. Numerous Fortune 500 companies have benefited from our Sanitary and Industrial Slipstick horizontal motion conveyors, the Sutton Line of Gravity Separators and Stoners and Texas Shaker screening machines along with many other high-performance material handling products.
See below for the list of current employment opportunities with Triple/S Dynamics.
Assemble mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Read, interpret, and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize tools such as socket wrenches, hand held wrenches and pneumatic impact to assemble new and rebuilt equipment
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Dismantle and clean equipment for rebuild
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Prep materials for paint which could include cleaning, masking, sanding and/or grinding
- Spray paint product using pneumatic spray gun
- Drive a forklift
- Operate overhead hoist
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience may be required
- Be here on time and ready to work at the beginning of the shift.
- Be available to work overtime during the week and on weekends
- Demonstrate and apply mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Pass drug test and physical
- Willingness to be subjected to a background check
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
The ideal candidate will be punctual and reliable, able to work cooperatively in a team environment, willing to take initiative to resolve issues, able to work in a heated but un-air-conditioned manufacturing environment, have a basic understanding of safety rules and PPE requirements, good English communication skills, and willing and able to learn new skills.
Triple/S Dynamics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and uses E-VERIFY. Salary commensurate & excellent benefits.
Position is Full-time, Non-Exempt; Location near Fair Park in Dallas
Send Resume to [email protected].