Employment Opportunities at Triple/S DynamicsPosted on December 6th, 2016 by vapro
Comprehensive Benefits Package
To handle the administrative functions of the Parts Department to include:
- Process emergency & routine customer parts orders.
- Provide parts quotations to customers.
- Provide ETA’s for parts orders & expedite critical parts orders.
- Submit required information to AP for invoicing.
- Handle returns and associated restocking charges and credit memos.
- Collect past due accounts receivable.
- Set up new customer accounts and establish credit terms.
- Process credit card payments.
- Obtain freight quotes & make freight arrangements, including international shipments.
- Check stock levels and request stock orders as required.
- Maintain customer records.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a parts and/or service department is required.
- Ability to read drawings and bills of material.
- Solid math aptitude: Must have ability to calculate figures and amounts such as price extensions, discounts, percentages, area, circumference & volume.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of communication skills (written and verbal) necessary with customers, coworkers, and supervisor.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to handle stress associated with dealing with deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills to include conflict resolution are required.
- Strong computer skills to include excellent typing. ERP/CRM experience preferred.
- Enthusiastic, hard worker with ability to complete work based on self-initiative with minimal supervision.
- Assist with special projects as directed by manager.
TRIPLE/S DYNAMICS, INC. is an equal opportunity employer. Submit resume to or fax to 214-828-8688.