This position provides support to the Sales Team and the Marketing Manager. The Marketing Coordinator assists in all aspects of marketing operations, including support, development and distribution of marketing and sales materials. This candidate should possess strong proper grammar usage, proofreading abilities, copywriting abilities, be detail and deadline oriented, and a team player, along with being creative and pro-active. This position reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist in the implementation of the marketing program through magazine advertising, direct mail, trade shows, sales brochures, website, etc.
- Copywriting of press releases, ad copy, etc.
- Proofreading of marketing materials
- Assist/Create marketing materials and literature
- Assist in the management and update of website
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete on a timely basis
- Maintain schedules, deadlines and appointments for release to publications
- Establish a user-friendly hierarchy on computer enabling others to recover or locate all needed information, including videos, photos, literature, case studies
- Maintain advertising files – correspondences, press releases, magazine advertising, etc.
- Prepare documents and arrangements for company’s tradeshow schedule; prepare pre-show and post-show marketing materials; arrange transport of show equipment and materials; assist/create graphics for booth; attend 3-4 tradeshows per year
- Prepare PowerPoint Sales presentations as needed for Sales Team
- Prepare/Analyze data from company’s CRM system for use by the Marketing Manager/Sales Team
Candidate should possess:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent business experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and external support vendors, both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Preferably have a working knowledge of graphics, printing and print media.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Preferably have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Salary commensurate & excellent benefits. EOE. Submit resume to email@example.com