Employment Opportunities at Triple/S DynamicsPosted on December 6th, 2016 by vapro
Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician to provide repair, maintenance, trouble shooting and installation supervision for our equipment at customer facilities:
Skills / Experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude and hands-on maintenance & repair experience
- Knowledge of new machinery installation, including electrical machinery, hydraulics, pneumatics
- Familiarity with reading/analyzing drawings, schematics and other technical data
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75% including some holidays and weekends
- Requires basic knowledge of 3 phase Electrical Power Supply and Control Voltages
- Welding ability (Mig, Tig, Arc) and steel fabrication skills
- Rigging and Lifting experience (Hoisting and Moving Equipment)
- Knowledgeable in safe work practices (PPE, Lock-out/tag-out, MSDS, Fall protection, etc.)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
- Ability to use computers and Windows-based software programs
- Ability to write clearly and complete necessary paperwork and reports in a timely manner
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- 3-5 years experience
- Triple/S Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Benefits include medical/dental/life/ad&d coverage, 401k/profit sharing, paid vacation
- Submit resume to or Triple/S Dynamics, Inc., P. O. Box 151027, Dallas, TX 75315-1027, attn: Teresa Sifford
Triple/S Dynamics, a Texas-based company with 130 years of experience in the material handling industry, is growing its sales force with Sales Engineers who possess the experience, skill and character to help us ensure market growth and customer satisfaction. Focus will be on various segments in the industrial sector to include, but not limited to: aggregates/minerals, chemical, plastics/resins, paper/wood/glass, scrap steel, and solid waste.
- Create opportunities independently as well as follow up on leads from marketing to accelerate growth in the sales funnel
- Qualify the opportunities through sound sales practices to ensure highest possible closing rate
- Prepare and present key product lines through effective presentations and product demonstrations
- During the sales cycle, communicate with potential customers to best understand their needs in material handling functions embedded in their process
- Participate in industry shows and events to promote the Triple/S product line
Skill Set and Experience Required:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering preferred but open to a combination of other experience and education, preferably in an engineering discipline
- A history of 5+ years of sales success into the industrial market promoting engineered solutions (capital equipment) and associated services
- Success in devising and executing complex sales strategies in a direct-to-market sales environment
- The ability to effectively use the Microsoft Office suite of tools to plan and organize sales activity and present Triple/S Dynamics solutions
- Interpersonal skill – must have the ability to communicate effectively, create meaningful relationships both internally and externally that inevitably lead to market share growth
- Technological skill – must be adept with products that are by nature complex and sophisticated with a keen ability to articulate the attributes that enhance their suitability to the application
- Problem solving skill – must be able to question, listen and follow-up with solutions that solve customer challenges
- Persuasion skill – must possess the character and ability to create a strong trust and confidence with the potential customer
- Ethics – the highest caliber of ethics is required with a strong affinity towards commitment to both client and employer
- Travel domestically and on occasion internationally – no less than 50%
- The ability to lift 50 lbs
Triple/S Dynamics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Submit resume to .
TRIPLE/S DYNAMICS, INC. designs and manufactures custom-engineered material handling equipment including vibrating conveyors, vibrating screens, rotary screens, size reduction equipment and density separators. Triple/S is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for its Engineering Department.
Designs, develops, and tests material handling components and equipment to meet customer and industry specifications. Configures and documents product variants. Improves cost and performance throughout the product lifecycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Translate customer and industry specifications into product features and performance metrics.
- Plan projects and complete on time and within budget.
- Conduct cross-functional design reviews.
- Document and maintain product and component designs to company and industry standards.
- Model and analyze product designs for performance and reliability.
- Test products in lab and field; document and report results.
- Participate in patent process to establish and protect company intellectual property.
- Support new product introduction to manufacturing facilities.
- Author and edit installation and maintenance manuals.
- Consult with Field Service to troubleshoot application issues.
- Periodic travel to remote manufacturing facilities across Texas, as well as some travel to domestic and international customer facilities when needed.
Education – Experience – Qualifications:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Five years’ experience designing and testing mechanical equipment.
- Proficient with CAD tools.
- Experience with simulation and finite element analysis software.
- Solves complex problems.
- Manages projects with teams of 3 or more.
- Writes thorough and accurate technical reports.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization in verbal and written form.
- Stable work history & references.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Five or more years’ experience designing and testing industrial material handling equipment in an ISO 9000 environment.
- Proficient with AutoDesk Inventor.
- Proficient with ANSYS simulation and finite element analysis software.
- Experience with stage-and-gate product development process.
- Six sigma green belt.
Triple/S Dynamics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Excellent benefits. Submit resume to .