About Triple/S Dynamics
Since 1888, Triple/S Dynamics has designed and manufactured material handling equipment including vibrating conveyors, vibrating screens, size reduction equipment and density separators. Throughout our long history, the values and commitment of our company have remained constant - provide the highest quality, custom-engineered vibratory equipment to all the processing industries. Our mindset is "no project is too big or too small, no process too complex". We custom engineer and manufacture a solution using our knowledge base of over 15,000 installations operating around the world processing hundreds of different products.
In 2011, Triple/S Dynamics was acquired by KMC Global.
Triple/S Dynamics traces its roots back to 1888, when Henry Sutton teamed up with Walter and Edwin Steele to pioneer the use of airflow, vibration, and electric fields for separating dissimilar materials. They established Sutton, Steele & Steele, one of the first manufacturing companies incorporated in the small, but growing city of Dallas, Texas. By the turn of the century, the company invented the first gravity separators for improving mineral and agricultural products through the separation of off-density materials. In 1925, the firm was recognized by the Franklin Institute of Philadelphia with the John Price Wetherill medal for Discovery, Invention or Development in the Physical Sciences.
In 1959, Sutton, Steele & Steele acquired Overstrom & Sons, a machinery engineering firm founded by Professor Gustave Overstrom which specialized in screening and conveying equipment for the mining and aggregate industries.
Honoring the inventive founders, the name Triple/S Dynamics was adopted in 1968 to underscore the company's continued commitment to the development of dynamic vibratory equipment for the processing industries.